Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Twitter Reflection...

I have really enjoyed using Twitter!  I feel much more comfortable with it after using it so much in this class.  I can't believe all the resources, new ideas, and knowledge I have gained from Twitter.  I learned the most from following my Peru classmates and Ann!  They have provided me with great websites, applications, and realistic ideas that I could really use with my students in my classroom.  It also helped knowing that these are teachers who have actually tried these ideas and/or used these websites.  Stacey shared that she had a few students create an animoto.  This automatically gets me thinking of how I can implement this in my classroom.  Twitter was great for answering my tech questions.  Cory shared how to load free music to Imovie.  This information saved me lots of time.  Following my classmates gave me the confidence to step out of the box and try new things.  I will continue to use Twitter professionally and personally.  It doesn't scare me anymore! : )  Twitter keeps you up to date and I like knowing all the new technology and resources that are out there.  Twitter will help keep my teaching fresh and new!

1 comment:

  1. Love your post, Carrie! To me, that is the essence of Twitter. So many tremendous resources there for you every day. So much personal growth can come from inspirational ideas from other teachers.

    ReplyDelete